Here are some tips from Microsoft TechNet related to the Hyper-V security in Windows Server 2008.
1. Use a Server Core installation for the parent partition.
2. Do not run any applications in the parent partition.
3. Do not give virtual machine administrators permissions on the parent partition.
4. Ensure that virtual machines are fully updated before they are turned on in a production environment.
5. Use a dedicated Network Interface Card (NIC) for management of the virtualization server.
6. Use Windows BitLocker Drive Encryption to help protect VM resources.
Click here to read all the details for each topic.
Copyright ©2002-2013 Zubair Alexander. All rights reserved.
|« Aug||Oct »|
26 queries. 0.491 seconds